We ’re here to help
Got a question about booking, boarding, or baggage? Last-minute change of plans? We’ve got the answers to all your questions.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Just call our helpline +30 2111001220 or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pay your ticket with a credit, debit, or prepaid card by Booking Online or through our agents.
We are accepting all major credit, debit, and prepaid cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Diners and Discover.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Nexi e-Commerce" of Nexi Payments Greece S.A. and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient‚ who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
Once your online reservation has been processed and payment approved, the Booking Confirmation page will be displayed. You will also receive your booking confirmation via email, including access to your payment transactions (receipts and invoices).
Additionally, online access links to your booking / reservation will also be send via booking confirmation email and you can access at any time.
If you booked your ticket online but cannot retrieve your booking confirmation, don’t fret. Just use the contact us form or contact our customer support and a representative will be happy to assist you. If you made your booking through a travel agent, you’ll need to contact them directly.
When a ticket is booked automatically you will receive all relative receipts and invoices for all your transactions, and you can access them also through My Reservation section.
Additionally, we can provide proof of purchase for direct bookings made up to one year ago. Just ask us.
If you’re travelling on business, make sure to fill the invoice options when you are making the reservation. If not, please fill out the following form or contact our customer support.
If you booked your flight through a travel agent, you’ll have to request the receipt /invoice from them.
To amend your itinerary, please access the My Reservation section to find your reservation (Booking Reference Number/PNR from booking confirmation is required). Alternatively, contact us or contact our customer support and a representative will make the changes for you.
Please check the terms and flight rules of your reservation before you try to modify the date, time, or passenger name. Not all tickets are flexible and fare differences may apply.
Once a ticket had been issued, it’s not possible to change the name of the passenger free of charge. Please contact us and we will assist you in changing the name on your ticket at the relevant cost.
The name on the ticket can be amended without a fee in these exceptional circumstances (with the necessary documentation)
- You recently married and booked using your maiden name
- Your name has been misspelled
- Your first name and surname are in the wrong order
Missing a flight is generally considered a no-show and sadly no refund is available. If you have missed your flight, check the terms and conditions and flight rules that apply to your booking. To book an alternative flight, please contact our customer support. We’ll do everything we can to help you get where you need to be.
According to EU legislation and Contract of Carrier, all passengers are entitled to compensation if their flight is cancelled or delayed for more than 3 hours (unless the delay is due to extraordinary circumstances). If your flight is cancelled, we will do our very best to book you on the next available flight on the same day. If that’s not possible, we will be book you on the next available ferry to your destination. If no other flight or ferry is available that day, we’ll cover the cost of one night’s accommodation and put you on the first available flight or ferry the following day. Failing that, you will receive a full refund and reasonable compensation.
The maximum baggage allowance on board our aircraft is 23kg per passenger. Since our aircraft are small, we cannot accommodate oversized luggage as it simply won’t fit in the cargo pod. The baggage dimensions for the cargo pod are 80cm in height, 60cm in width and 35cm in depth including handles, side pockets and wheels.
Due to the limited space in the cabin, only one piece of personal items up to 2.3kg can be carried onboard (such as: handbag, work backpack, camera, small laptop case). Personal items which you carry on to the aircraft must fit under the seat in front of you.
The baggage dimensions for the hand baggage you bring on board are 40 x 18 x 15cm including handles, side pockets and wheels.
Carrier is not responsible for any damages on personal items that does not fit exactly under the seat (such as scratches).
You can contact us 48 hours before departure and we will get back to you regarding extra baggage allowance. Cargo space in our aircraft is limited, therefore we regret if no extra baggage can be accepted.
You’ll need to pay for any excess baggage (over 23kg) when booking your flight. If your baggage is up to 7kg over the limit, you can check it in at the airport for an extra charge, which will be 10 EURO per extra kg. If you are traveling with specialty equipment, oversized items or very heavy baggage, please contact us at least 48 hours before your flight. Restrictions and additional charges may apply.
Due to limited cargo hold space, you would need to contact us and provide us with further details on your equipment. Restrictions and additional charges may apply.
Please report the damage to the customer support on arrival, before leaving the airport. Our handling agents will guide you through the compensation process. You will need to fill out a form and provide photographs of the damaged item.
Yes, you do.
If you are still at the airport, you should report any lost items to the Lost & Found desk. Alternatively, please contact us.
As only one personal item up to 2.3 kg is allowed in the cabin, any carry-on bag will be transferred in the hold.
We take extra care to make every journey smooth, safe, and stress-free for all our customers. If you require special assistance, please contact us at least 72 hours in advance, so that we can best cater to your needs. Please note that we may ask you to provide medical report (Medical Information Form or other) from your doctor or hospital, to ensure that it is safe for you to travel.
Wheelchairs are available at all airports.
If you need a wheelchair or any other assistance in getting around the airport, please let us know while booking and / or purchasing a ticket or at any time after purchasing a ticket, but not later than 48 hours before departure.
There are no wheelchairs on board the airline’s aircraft.
Passengers’ own wheelchairs, apart from their type, weight and size are transported exclusively as checked baggage in the cargo hold. There are certain size and weight restrictions that you must discuss when booking and/or purchasing your ticket.
The folding wheelchair with manual control is accepted for transportation as checked baggage without additional security measures.
Wheelchair or other means of transportation powered by a battery, are not accepted on airline flights.
Please inform us of your requirements no later than 72 hours before departure and provide accurate information on the size and weight of the equipment as well as the type of battery.
Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRMs) types accepted by Carrier
WCHR (R for Ramp): Passenger who can walk up and down stairs and move about in an aircraft cabin, but who requires a wheelchair or other means for movements between the aircraft and the terminal, or in the terminal and between arrival and departure points.
WCHS (S for Steps): A passenger who cannot walk either up or down stairs, but who can move about in an aircraft cabin and requires a wheelchair to move between the aircraft and the terminal.
DEAF: Passenger who is deaf or a passenger who is deaf without speech.
Walking-stick and crutches
The walking-stick and crutches must be folded under the seat prior to take off and landing. The stick or crutches should lie horizontally on the floor so as not to obstruct the emergency exit or protrude into the passage.
Stretcher passengers are not accepted.
An infant is a child who has not yet reached its 2nd birthday. The following acceptance / limitation rules apply:
Infants may not travel as UM; they must be accompanied by a parent or by another responsible adult.
Maximum 1 infant per accompanying adult over 18 years of age.
Infants may not be accepted within the first seven (7) days after birth, except as medical case.
The total number of infants on board must not exceed the number of infant life vests carried on board. Maximum number of infants‚ 2 per flight.
Infants under 2 years old will not have their own seat on board the aircraft. Infants must travel on your lap, fastened securely with a special seatbelt.
Parents/guardians must carry the infant's necessary identification documents, as well as any other documents required at the destination (for example, VISA/passport etc.).
It is permitted to carry formula and/or breast milk included in your Personal Items cabin baggage. Nevertheless, there is the possibility that you will be inspected at the checkpoints.
In case a Parent/guardian carrying infant on their lap must not occupy a seat close to the exit.
If infants are travelling on the accompanying adult’s lap, the Infant Fare applies.
The IATA Medical Manual recommends authorization after 28 weeks. Your doctor will always tell you whether or not to fly.
From the 36th week of gestation (32 if it is multiple gestation and without complications) IATA recommends not to fly. If in any way you need to travel‚ your doctor must authorize it. One week after giving birth‚ she can fly again.
Our company’s policy for the acceptance and transport of Expectant Mothers is as follows:
- Up to the 36th week, only an oral/verbal declaration is necessary.
Medical Cases requiring a written authorisation (issued within 72 hours of travel):
- Over 36 weeks, the passenger must present an authorization to fly document, completed, certified and signed by the attending gynecologist.
- A medical clearance signed by the attending gynecologist is also required in case of expected twin birth, regardless of the week of pregnancy.
- A medical clearance signed by the attending gynecologist is also required in case of known birth complications.
Unaccompanied minors (UM) are children at less than full legal age travelling on their own, not being in the custody of a person that has attained full legal age.
The carrier does not accept to transport Unaccompanied minors (UM).
Young persons are minors of 12-17 years who travel alone. Usually, no special services are provided to this category of passengers.
If an escort is requested to accompany a passenger of that age to and from the aircraft, this passenger shall be treated as Unaccompanied minor (UM).
This procedure may be applied in case there is doubt whether the young person is able to travel alone and upon parents’ request.
Important note: For sales after 01/10/2022 only bookings for cats or dogs are accepted. For travel after 01/10/2022 no other animal species, except for cats and dogs, will be allowed in carrier flights.
Cats and dogs up to 5kg are allowed in the main cabin of the aircraft as long as they are travelling in a special pet carrier no larger than 45 x 35 x 24 cm and must stay in the pet carrier, on the floor, for the duration of the flight.
The passenger, under whose care the pet travels, must be in possession of all documents required by the authorities at destination.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate larger animals as they won’t fit in the cabin. Prior carrier approval must have been obtained. For more information on travelling with pets and the documentation required please contact us. Guide dogs are welcome on board, subject to the above weight and size limitations.
EU citizens are required to have a valid passport or an ID card. Non-EU citizens must have a valid passport to fly with us. For Greek domestic flights, a valid Driver´s license is accepted as a form of ID. A valid EU Driver's license is acceptable (not US or other). Please check the latest COVID requirements / restrictions at the time of your flight to find out if you need any additional documents.
Check-in for your flight conveniently on your computer, tablet, or smartphone from flycycladic.com or reservations.flycycladic.com.
Save time with Online Check-in, available 48 hours up to 3 hours before your flight, choose your preferred seat if available and get your boarding pass.
If you have any trouble retrieving your reservation or checking in, please contact us and we’ll get your checked in.
- Select “Check-in”, enter your booking reference number (PNR) and your last name in English characters.
- Confirm your details and details for your travel companions.
- Get your boarding pass by receiving it via email on your smartphone as a mobile boarding pass or print it out (PDF format). Alternatively, you may collect your boarding pass from the airport (additional charges may apply for check-in at the airport).
- Take your baggage to the dedicated "Drop-off" counters at the airports. If you do not have baggage, proceed towards your gate.
Yes, you can perform Online Check-in. If you have baggage to check, please proceed to the designated check-in counters of your departure airport, before heading to the departure gate.
The web boarding pass contains all your flight details and a 2D barcode that will be scanned at the airport during boarding. It replaces your traditional paper boarding pass when checking in online or from your mobile device for travel from select airports. Once you receive and download your mobile boarding pass, you may proceed directly to the airport gate. At the gate you have to present your ID or your passport, along with the mobile boarding pass.
Yes. Check-in at all airports is managed by our handling agents Goldair or Skyserv depending on the airport you will be going to. You should look at the departure screen to find the exact location / check in counters. Restrictions and additional charges may apply.
Seating policy is taking care by our on-board crew. Due to aircraft limitations, we do not offer seat selection for safety reasons (weight and balance).
Please check the flight information display systems at the airport for your terminal and departure gate.
We recommend you arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to departure.
Online check-in is available for our customers 48 hours prior to departure. If you have any trouble retrieving your reservation or checking in, please contact us and we’ll get your checked in.
We’ll contact you promptly by email to alert you to any changes to our flight schedule that affect your itinerary.
Currently, we don’t operate a frequent flyer program. But do keep an eye on our website to take advantage of our special offers or subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to learn our offers & news.
Alcoholic beverages in sealed bottles of up to 5 liters, with an alcohol volume of 24%-70%, are permitted in your checked luggage. Drinks with over 70% alcohol content are prohibited. You’re not allowed to open or drink any alcohol on board.
For the health and safety of all our passengers, some items are banned from our aircraft. Please check the list of Restricted items/Dangerous goods for detailed information about what you should leave at home.
With the exception of baby milk, you are not permitted to consume your own food and drink during the flight. You may bring food in your luggage, although there are some restrictions on meat and fresh products, as well as liquids.
All liquids, gels and aerosols that are under 100ml are allowed in the aircraft cabin. Liquids over 100ml must be packed in your checked baggage and must comply with Restricted items/Dangerous goods policy.
Containers should be in a single, transparent, resealable plastic bag, which holds no more than a litre and measures around 20cm by 20cm. Contents must fit comfortably inside the bag so it can be sealed.
You are allowed to bring baby milk, sterilized water, and baby food on board, if you are travelling with a baby or infant. You can also bring liquid medicines and other essential medication in your hand luggage, as long as you have a supporting prescription or note from your doctor. You can transport these items in ice packs, if necessary. Please contact us for more information on bringing medicines on board.
Laptops and iPads are allowed on board, either in your hand luggage or in your checked baggage. All electronic equipment must be switched off or in ‘flight mode’ for the duration of the flight.
All flights are strictly non-smoking.
We ask our passengers to respect the ban on carrying the materials and substances listed below, which might cause irreparable damage to your own health and safety, and that of your fellow passengers.
The materials and substances prohibited include:
Any explosive or flammable material which might endanger the health of passengers and crew or the general safety of the aircraft or the personal items being carried on board. Some examples of items in this category would include: any kind of ammunition or munitions or related mechanisms, gases and gas containers, flammable liquid fuels, any kind of firework, paint containers and materials, drinks with an alcohol content exceeding 70%, acetone, etc.
Any chemical or toxic substance, such as: acids and alkalis, corrosive or bleaching substances, disabling, or incapacitating sprays, radioactive materials, poisons.
Infectious or biologically hazardous materials, e.g., contaminated blood, bacteria, and viruses.
Full List of Goods which considered as Dangerous:
Passengers are not permitted to carry the following articles into the security restricted area and the cabin of an aircraft:
- guns, firearms & weapons, or any object capable, or appearing capable, of discharging a projectile or causing injury, including:
- all firearms (pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns etc.);
- replica and imitation firearms;
- component parts of firearms, (excluding telescopic sighting devices & sights);
- air pistols, rifles and pallet guns;
- signal flare pistols;
- starter pistols;
- toy guns of all types;
- ball bearing guns;
- industrial bolt and nail guns;
- cross bows;
- harpoon & spear guns;
- animal humane killers; or
- stun or shocking devices g. cattle prods, ballistic conducted energy weapons (taser);
- lighters shaped like a firearm;
- pointed/edged weapons & sharp objects, or pointed or bladed articles capable of causing injury, including:
- axes & hatchels;
- arrows & darts;
- harpoons & spears;
- ice axes & ice picks;
- ice skates;
- lockable or flick knives with blades of any length;
- knives, including ceremonial knives, with blades of more than 6 cm, made of metal on any other material among enough to be used as a potential weapon;
- meat cleavers;
- open razors and blades (excluding safety or disposable razors with blades enclosed in cartridge);
- sabers, swords & swordsticks;
- scissors with blades more than 6cm in length;
- ski and walking/ hiking poles;
- throwing stars; or
- tradesman's tools that have the potential to be used as a pointed or edged weapon g. drills and drill bits, box cutters, utility knives, all saws, screwdrivers, crowbars, hammers, pliers, wrenches/spanners, blow torches;
- blunt instruments, or any blunt instrument capable of causing injury, including:
- baseball and softball bats;
- clubs or batons rigid or flexible e.g., billy clubs, blackjacks, night sticks & batons;
- crickets bats;
- golf clubs;
- hockey sticks;
- lacrosse sticks;
- kayak and canoe paddles;
- billiard, snooker and pool cues;
- fishing rods; or
- martial arts equipment g. knuckle dusters, clubs, coaches, ice flails, nunchucks, kubatons, kubasaunts;
- explosives and flammable substances, or any explosive or highly combustible substances which pose a risk to the health of Passengers and crew or the security /safety of aircraft or property, including:
- blasting caps;
- detonators & fuses;
- explosives and explosive devices;
- replica or imitation explosive military stores;
- grenades of all types;
- gas & gas containers e.g. butane, propane, acetylene, oxygen in large volume;
- fireworks, flares in any form and other pyrotechnics (including party poppers and toy caps);
- non safety matches;
- smoke generating canisters or cartridges;
- flammable liquid fuel e.g. petrol/gasoline, diesel, lighter fuid, alcohol, ethanol;
- aerosol spray paint;
- turpentine & paint thinner; or
- alcoholic beverages exceeding 70% by volume (140 proof); packages containing up to 5 litres of alcoholic beverages with an alcohol content of between 24%-70% are, however, permitted.
- chemical and toxic substances; or any chemical or toxic substances which pose a risk to the health of Passengers and crew or the security / safety of aircraft or property, including:
- acids and alkalis e.g. spoilable wet batteries;
- corrosive or bleaching substances- g. mercury, chlorine;
- disabling or incapacitating sprays- g. mace, pepper spray, tear gas;
- radioactive material- g. medicinal or commercial isotopes;
- infectious or biological hazardous material- g. infected blood, bacteria and virus;
- material capable of spontaneous ignition or combustion; or
- fire extinguishers;
- the following articles shall not be placed in Checked Baggage:
- explosives, including detonators, flares, grenades, mines and explosives;
- gases including for example propane, butane;
- flammable liquids, including gasoline, methanol;
- flammable solids and reactive substances, including magnesium, firelights, fireworks, flares;
- oxidizers and organic peroxides, including bleach, car body repair kits;
- toxic or infectious substances, including rat poison, infected blood;
- radioactive material, including medicinal or commercial isotopes;
- corrosives, including mercury, vehicle batteries; or
- vehicle fuel system components which have contained fuel;